- Call to book your group today.
- Groups play paintball for 3-5 hours. Booking can start at anytime. The usual time is 1 pm.
- Saturdays and Sundays book up fast.
- Give a 3-4 week advance notice of weekday reservations.
- A $100 deposit is required to reserve a day and or $10 per player for larger groups.
We have a variety of playing fields and a fantastic staging area
The Big Field
- Is the largest field
- Has the Big Barn, and a bunch of small barns and grainaries
- Mowed trails and thick bush and swamp, make this a challenging field
- There is high ground which will keep your feet dry
The Small Field
- A smaller bush field
- The old cattle shed is a popular area to play around
- The Goat trail along the west edge is an intense playground
The Bin Field
- The most popular field
- Is full of 13 old wooden grain bins
- It also has the Castle, and a few other objects like 2 cars
- Closest field to the staging area, and with nets to be specator friendly
The Call of Duty Field
- newest and most intense field
- great for Laser Tag
- 5 vehicles and a trashing machine, sand bagged bunkers, check point
- Many inflatable bunkers
- This field has be under construction for the last 2 years, due to flooding, hopefully it will be available this year
- Not set-up unless requested
The Staging Area
- 12 cover picnic tables, under tin shelters (3 small 2 picnic table cabanas plus a larger area with 6 picnic tables)
- BBQ area, with full catering available
- Beautiful firepit with chairs and benches
- 3 outhouses with sanitizer and a sink, the insides are cover in commercial grade plastic wall board