Click the link below, after you have read these instructions.
- The online system only works for weekend reservations during standard times slots. Paintball is Saturday and Sunday at 1 pm. Outdoor Laser Tag is Saturday and Sunday at 2:30 pm and 5 pm.
- A minimum of 8 players are required to make a paintball party booking. A minimum of 10 players are required for Laser Tag.
- You will need to know the number of guests, then pick a date and party type (Paintball or Laser Tag). Then follow the steps.
- If you would like to play at other times, you will need to call us to make those arrangements. 306-764-9444.
- Your booking is not confirmed until a deposit is paid.
- The online system requires a deposit paid by Mastercard or Visa, at the time of booking. All groups must pay a $10/player deposit. Your deposit can either be refunded to your card, or applied to your bill when you come to play.
- If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, you will forfeit your deposit.
- Every player must sign a waiver each time they come to the park. Minimum age for paintball is 10 years old, and outdoor laser tag is 5 years old. Those under 16 years old, need to have a parent or guardian sign there waiver for them.