Sept. 29-30 (Sat-Sun) 1-7 pm
Oct. 13, 20, 27 (Saturdays) 1-6pm
Enjoy a bunch of things during the Festival
- Enjoy our regular Corn Maze $6 for 13 year olds and up, and $4 for 3-12 years olds (Children under 2 years old are free). Tractor ride included.
- Pumpkins for sale - $2 for mini pumpkins, $3 for a small (under 5 lbs), $5 medium (6-17 lbs.) and $10 large (over 18 lbs.). We have orange, whites, yellow, warted, darlings, yellow with orange stripes, and all types of shapes.
- Take your picture with our pumpkins and 1937 McCormick-Deering WK-40 steel wheeled Tractor or our John Deere Model 352 Plow.
- The Pumpkin Chunkin - shoot a small pumpkin with our giant sling shot for $5/shot.
- Laser Tag will be available on a come and go basis $10 for 10 minutes of play per player. No reservation needed, just join in with whoever is around.
- Our hot kitchen will be running, with burgers, hot dogs, fries and gravy, poutine and delicious homemade pumpkin pie (maybe apple and saskatoon as well).
- We have our canteen to with: popcorn, hot chocolate, coffee and cold canned pop, gatorade, bottled water, nachos and cheese, chocolate bars, jerky and candy bags.